Russian President Vladimir Putin has postponed a vote on constitutional change that would allow him to stay in power, because of coronavirus concerns.
He said the public vote – previously due to be held on 22 April – would be delayed until a “later date”.
The proposed changes include scrapping a ban on allowing Mr Putin to run for office again.
The changes have already been approved by parliament and Russia’s constitutional court.
They would give Mr Putin – who is serving his fourth presidential term and has dominated Russian politics for two decades – the right to serve two more consecutive terms.
Please subscribe HERE
Xem Thêm Bài Viết:
- Trấn Thành quỳ lạy với pha xử lý "lược tàng hình" mặn mà của Lý Nhã Kỳ | Ơn Giời Cậu Đây Rồi Mùa 7
- TROLLS WORLD TOUR | OFFICIAL TRAILER
- Hồ Ngọc Hà lộ bụng bầu, mang thai đôi sau 3 năm yêu Kim Lý
- Tin Tức 24h: Giá xăng dầu tăng, đẩy CPI tháng 5 tăng mạnh
- MaxDaily 25/05: iPhone X Plus sẽ là smartphone mạnh nhất