“Windows Cannot Access the Specified Device Path or File. Not Appropriate Permission Error”
The error message, “Windows cannot access the specified device path or file”, is very common. Lots of Windows 10/8/7 users receive the error when they try to install, update or start a program or open a file, for example, a Word file, PDF file.
You may receive the exact error when trying to start a program or open a file on your Windows computer. Apparently, simply gaining the required permission doesn’t solve the error effectively, that’s why so many people are posting the same question and asking further help from Microsoft support and some prevailing forums.
So, what are the possible reasons that make Windows fail to access the specified device, path or file as normal? Why don’t you currently have permission to access the folder? What sensible suggestions should you follow to make sure that you don’t necessarily lose programs and files?
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 operating systems.Works for all major computer manufactures (Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Samsung).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://canhosafira.com.vn/tong-hop
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tạo video trên trang web – Đại diện bán hàng im lặng
- Dragon Ball Tập 122 – Mạo Hiểm Cuối Cùng ! – Phim Bảy Viên Ngọc Rồng
- Cài đặt Cubase 10 Ok trên win 7 chia sẻ Bản Ghost Win 7 mới nhất 2020
- PES 2019 CẬP NHẬT PTE PATCH 6.1 (FINAL) – MOD GAMEPLAY PES 20!
- Top 10 Best Games Like DIABLO on iOS and Android (OFFline / ONline)